Starting my blog

Lately some of my friends have decided that they will like to learn IT staff, and they have asked me a lot of things about operating systems and network protocols.

So, I have decided to start this blog, in order to keep, into one place, some of the procedures/commands that I use on my job, so I can provide them to my friends and also to get back to check them, if needed .

I'm not intending to explain the mechanism behind the scene, unless is necessary, because there are so many places where you can find it, but I will try to provide a reference link, whenever is possible, so you can check and analyze it further.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JunOS - mount USB stick

Linux: Versioning the /etc/ configurations using 'etckeeper'

Linux: moving moov atom index to the beginning of the file